Day to day administration of all aspects relating to Bookkeeping:
- Capturing of Cash Books and Bank Reconciliations.
- Creditors – Assist with invoicing, capturing, reviewing of creditors payments, COD’s.
- ITG’s – Processing of ITG paper work, journals, first auto, Admin Fees, reconciliation of ITG accounts
- Purchase Orders – Reviewing of open orders, communicating with buyers & monthly capturing of open orders.
- Stock/Fixed Asset/Scaffolding Counts – Drawing up count sheets, reviewing and distribution to sites, capturing of count results, processing of weekly stock issues.
- Flash – Assisting the Accountant with running reports, printing documents and getting files together.
- Bank – Assisting with loading of payments and reviewing payments.
- Vat reconciliations and VAT Payments.
- Checking of wages before import can be done on AX.
- Checking of Fixed Asset documentation and getting the relevant sign offs.
- Balance Sheet File – Prepare Balance Sheet file and ensure reconciliations balance to the GL’s.
- Assist the FM with reporting, printing, file preparation.
- Assist internal & external auditors during Financial year end.
- Assist with the budget process and budget packs.
- Do stock & fixed asset audits on sites from time to time.
- Maintain documentation workflow and work procedures.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and processes are followed
Minimum Qualifications required
- Computer literate: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Bookkeeping
- High energy levels
- Team player
- Relationship builder and maintainer
- Positive outlook
- Good time management
- Ability to take ownership
- Excellent planning skills
- Highly organised