- Manage & Co-Ordinate The Document Control Functions For D & B Department.
- Ensure Implementation And Development Of Aodocs On New Projects
- Implement and administer an electronic document management control system in accordance with the Company procedures and project requirements
- Maintain Document Management System and QA procedures.
- Writing of the Electronic Document Control Procedure
- Management of the Company in-house EDMS (AODocs)
- Configuration of the database
- Expediting of documentation (new documents or new revisions)
- Maintain records and reports of issued documents to various parties with their status
- Setting up and follow-up of key performances indicators (KPI) reflecting the progress of project documentation
- Checks and corrective actions to improve the quality of the database
- Reception and control of Final documentation (Completion Dossier)
- Review EDMS workflows and functionalities. Interact with programmer to propose adjustments, test and approve them
- Ensure training of the various project team members
CRITICAL CROSS FIELD OUTCOMES:
- Perform all duties to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard Requirements.
- Work well in a team environment
REQUIRED COMPETENCE AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 or equal Technical Qualification or assessed equivalent competence.
- Minimum ten years’ experience in Electronic Document Control Management, with following skills :
- Writing and setting-up of project and document management procedures
- Keypoint of Contact regarding the management of Electronic Documents databases
- Training of new users on the databases
- IT workflow programing understanding
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet and generally speaking in any kind of database